Riding unicycle is to train your balance and strength. Whether you are a novice or a professional rider, it is rather important that you choose the right unicycle with good quality. And with somatological design and top quality, this is just the one you are looking for!
* 16″ wheel (16″ x 1.75″ Tire)
* Color: Blue
* Frame: Excellent Manganese Steel, Standard Frame of Unicycle
* Crank arms: WHEEL TOP Crank, International Quality
* Pedal: YONG HUA Pedals with Chromoly Spindles, International Quality
* Outer Tire: Excellent Skid Proof Mountain Tire
* Inner Tire: Leakage Protection Butyl tire, No second Inflation for 3 Months
* Bearing: Heavy Manganese Steel Mute Bearing
* Saddle: Large Saddle with Removable Poly-nylon Guarded Rails
* Seat post clamp: Quick Release, Alloy Aluminum
* Rim: Extra Thick Alloy Aluminum Rim
* Fork: Steel Fork with Powder Coated Finish
* Great for both Novices and Professionals, Men and Women
* Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
Tips for this suitable unicycle:
Unicycle Size: 16″. User Height: 45″ – 61″. Weight Limit: 110 lbs. Distance (Seat – Pedal): 15″ – 29″. Unicycle Height (Adjustable): 28″ – 32″. Steel Spokes: 28
Remember when you’re seated on the unicycle, with one foot on a pedal in its lowest position, your leg should be almost straight.
To keep in mind:
Novices should ride under the instructions or accompany of your tutors for safety. And the best place for your training is a back deck or a baseball field with a chain-link fence. Pick a grassy area with solid, flat dirt and you can hold onto the fence.
* 1 x 16″ Wheel Unicycle